WhatIs A Batch File?A batch file is a MS-DOS file that will execute certain commands these files are usually made with notepad, A lot of people think batch files are bit hard to handle but if you know what your doing they can actually be quite powerful and by powerful i mean deleting a whole C:/ Drive........
Whats CMD?Ok Now you know what a Batch File is you need to know what CMD is ok well cmd is basicly MS-DOS it is a program that allows you to execute certain commands, CMD is simply short for Command Prompt which is its full name.
How To Get CMD?Ok now were getting somewhere here are some simple ways to create and run cmd
1.Start&goto-Run & goto-"Type Cmd" and (If That Dosent Work Try Typing cmd.exe)
2.Notepad & (type command) Save to desktop as (anything.bat) just make sure it has the extension (.bat) open it and theres C Prompt.
3.Right click anywhere on your desktop&goto New& goto shortcut&(type command)& goto-enter and on your desktop is C prompt.
4. Simply Go Start&goto - Accesories&goto -Command prompt.
5. Go To C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd
Tricks And Tips:Ok you now know the basics of your hacking journey........ here are some tricks that you can use...and have fun......
1. SHUTDOWN ERROROk this is a trick , when you click on this icon your about to make it will shut the computer down in the amount of time you set lets say 1min and you can leave a message, our message will be "You Got Owned".
To make this 1. Open Notepad, 2.Type Shutdown -s -t 60 -c "You Got Owned"
3. Save To Desktop As shutdown.bat (DONT FORGET THE .BAT)
4.You will now have an icon on u’r desktop that’s called shutdown.bat
5. Double click on it to execute and an error message will come up saying
"Shutdown Will Commence In 1min" and below that will be a message saying you got owned. Thank You That Is My First Trick.
(To abort, open another command prompt and type shutdown -a)
shutdown computers over the network.
To make this 1. Open Notepad, 2.Type Shutdown -s -m \\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (IP Address)
3. Save To Desktop As (Anything).bat (DONT FORGET THE .BAT)
4.Double click on the icon and wait.
5. Now there is of course other ways of doing this, read the post on the front page,
you can also open CMD and type "Shutdown -i"
Thats My 2nd Trick
Batch File That Deletes Other Things.
This batch file will delete any file on your computer, be carefull now its pretty simple first of all
del "Path Of File You Want To Delete" /Q /S> nul
4. Save as "Anything.bat"
5. Execute It.
del "C:/Documents And Settings/Custard/Desktop/lol.txt" /Q /S> nul