If you find this trick looks really cool, here’s how to make your own Google Logo Text. Please note that this trick only apply for Firefox browser.
- First, you need to install the GreaseMonkey firefox add-on
- Next, install the required script
- Once finished, head for Google.
- Double clicks the Google Logo and a box will appear similar to the figure below.
- Now, you can type your own text ( letters and space ) and assign different color for each letter.
- In color edit box, type the numbers: 1 - blue, 2 - red, 3 - yellow, 4 - green or other - random.
- Click the “Change” button when finished and you will noticed the new Google Logo Text.