There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fake Webcam: Fool Anyone Around

I am actually talking about virtual webcam. Fool anyone by making them think that you actually have a real cam but you don't.

How does it Work?

Stream/Play videos and movies on Yahoo/MSN/AOL messengers instead of actual web cam. It stream videos and movies on your messenger just like an actual web cam.

Key Features:

* play pre-recorded videos without even having a physical web cam
* have a virtual personality
* keep your privacy by pretending to be some one else

Your chat mate will never figure out that it's not a real web cam.



Ralph said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Jagubhai Lilapara said...

we have china cell phone one is JingPeng 818 and second Jing Peng K989,we could not connect internet.Please intimate about cable driver.My E-Mail address is

someswara said...

hi, nitin i am a webmaster my name is tvkchaitanya you can search my name in google to find how much famous i am and i can teach you how to earn money online min 1000$/per month if you want inturn i need information about a girl dont worry she my maedala i love her she is studying in your college aurora(karshak engineering college) you can add me on yahoo : , if you help me i will give you what ever you want..

Singles Chat said...

Nice posts you got here and I am impressed on how all your posts are very interesting read.

rtfgvb7827 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Anonymous said...

Guy's enjoy

FAKE WEBCAM 7 & ALL LATEST virsion crack..!!

100% working & tested..!

download from following link